PTFE INSULATED HOOKUP WIRES
WIPE HOTWIRE INDIA THERMAL EQUIPMENTS makes all types of PTFE insulated equipment Wires & multi-core cables. WHITE equipment wires meets the requirements of Indian Defence Standards like JSS-51034-92 and other equivalent standards like MIL-W-16878 & BS 3G210. WHITE has got complete In-house Test facilities for testing these cables as per relevant standards. PTFE Insulated Multi-core cables, conforms to the specifications, JSS 51038. MIL-DTL-27500, BS 3G210.
PTFE CABLE ADVANTAGES
The Products have number of advantages, few of them are :
- Excellent thermal stability suitable for use from -65°C To +200°C for silver plated and +260 °C for Nickel plated wires.
- Total Flame Resistance ( Flame proof )
- Suitable for very wide frequency range (DC to above 10000 MHZ).
- Inert to practically all Chemicals even at elevated temperatures.
- Smaller in size, more flexible, lighter in weight and higher reliability.
- Lowest Dielectric constant (2.1). Dissipation factor (below .0003).
- Excellent flex life and totally unaffected by outdoor exposure to unlimited period.
SINGLE CORE CABLES
- Type : Single Core
- Conductor : Single/Multi strands Annealed Copper, NPC/SPC
- Insulation : PTFE Spirally Wrapped & Fused
- Voltage Grade : 250V/ 600V/ 1000V / as per customer requirement.
- Temperature : -65 oC To 200 oC (Silver), -65 oC To 260 oC (Nickle Plated)
- Standard Applicable : JSS 51034-92 & MIL-W-16878, BS3G210
- Core Color : All single solid color / Bi Colors As per customer requirement.
- Size : As per customer requirement