PTFE SLEEVES ADVANTAGES
- High Performance from -200 degree Celsius to 260 degree Celsius ( Peak 300 degree Celsius )
- Unaffected at soldering temperatures, autoclavable.
- Suitable for High-Density wiring.
- Smooth internals allow closer fit, biocompatible
- Superior Tape-Wrapping-Sintering (TWS) method provides good mechanical stability, High
- burst pressure and long flex life.
- High Dielectric Strength
- Resistant to UV Radiation
- Fire non-propagating
- Inert to almost all chemicals, solvents, fluxes, oils ( few exceptions ),Zero extractables
- Freedom from Ageing, Fungus & water absorption.
- Defence & Military Electronics, Radars, Aircrafts and satellites
- Communication / Control Equipments
- Computer and Professional Electronics
- As carriers of corrosive chemicals and ink capillaries for pen recorders
- Insulating cover over electrical joints, more importantly for heater interconnections (due to high temperature proximity)
- To cover leads coming out of transformer windings
- Bushes cut to size, distillation column packing
- In catheters and canulas for medical purpose
- Air-conditioning / Refrigeration sealed unit interconnections
- Automotive gear box control interconnections
- As per MIL-1-22129C USA Military Standards and JSS 54802 Indian Defense Standards, Type-Approved
- by Indian Defense Authorities since 1991
- 100 % Inspected
- Rated Break Down Voltages ( BDV ) as follows.
- Wall Thickness BDV (AC RMS)
- 0.25 mm 11.5 KV
- 0.30 mm 14.6 KV
- 0.40 mm 16.3 KV
- 0.50 mm 17.0 KV
E-3, EPIP, Neemrana, Alwar, Rajasthan, 301705, India