WHITE PVC Insulated / Sheathed Multi-core Cables with flexible conductors are manufactured with most stringent quality control to ensure total safety, prevention of shock hazards, less possibility of fires and complete assurance for a perfect system. E.C. grade Copper and dielectric grade virgin specially compounded PVC make these wires ideal for any Industrial / Equipment / Appliances application.
PVC CABLES APPLICATIONS
These cables are used for indoor movable installation in dry locations, connecting to source power portable electrical appliances operating under un-favourable conditions. These cables can also be used for DC voltages up to 1500 volts.
Hook up Wire for Control Panels
- Transmission of Low Voltage Signals.
- Electric Motors.
- D.C. Power Transformers
- Ships & Submarines
- Battery Cables
PVC CABLE TECHNICAL DATA
- Normal working temperature -20oC To +90oC
- High working temperature -20oC To +105oC (HR)
- Working Voltage Grade 1100V.
- Test Voltage 3000V
- Good Resistance to Thermal Shock.
- Available in various colours.
- Good Flexibility and 101% conductivity, bending radius 15 x D
E-3, EPIP, Neemrana, Alwar, Rajasthan, 301705, India